Saturday, April 12, 2014

What am I doing here?

So here is the plan....

I realized that I want to write a lot more than I do.  But I am lazy unless I am accountable.  So I decided to challenge myself to write a flash fiction every day.  These could be as short as a few words... or they could be up to a thousand.  In fact... if I get on a roll and things go past 1000 words I don't care I'll keep going.  The point is to write EVERY DAY.

Sometime during the day I ask people on my facebook or twitter to give me a writing prompt.  Something simple, like a single word or a very simple phrase.  Whichever one strikes me in just that right funny way that inspires me I will write a story out from it.

So here goes....

Hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment